Santa & Brandy
Horror we have seen how our 7.5 year old Malinois Brandy collapsed.
As if they consumed inside. We knew immediately .... poison! She had
no chance, within 3 hours our Brandy deceased.
How is it possible that they are so suddenly snatched from life where they are
mate is beyond comprehension. She herself was the joy, our soul mate!
The loss of Brandy, but also the helplessness and rage is unbearable. Why people
these things we'll never understand.
forever in our hearts, we miss you
Jacob, Martine and your sister Santa